Information about reflexology
Your feet are full of pressure points, each connected to a specific body part.
Reflexology involves applying pressure to specific reflex zones in the feet.
Reflexology focuses on those vital connections to help energize the body while promoting relaxation and well-being. It brings the body into balance, so that the body can nurture and repair itself.
I take all the aspects of your body, emotion, mind and spirit into account. During the session, you are lying down, while I gently press on certain reflex points on your whole foot with the aim of strengthening every system in the body.
Reflexology has been used since ancient times as a natural, non-evasive form of healing therapy.
The main benefits:
- clear any channels of blocked enery, cleanses the body of toxins
- relaxation and tension relief, reducing stress, pain and aches: releases headaches, relieves depression
- helps the body to normalize itself naturally, promotes general health and well-being, balances energy
- boosts the immune system, increases and improves circulation
- stimulate the centrale nervous system
- reduces PMS and menopause symptomes
Is reflexology right for you?
It is a natural, healing therapy suitable for most people (also for children).
However, please advise me of any pre-existing health conditions or pregnancy before you book a treatment to determine if reflexology is right for you.
If you are not able to walk up the stairs, please let me know beforehand.
A treatment lasts 60 minutes and includes a conversation beforehand (short assessment) to discuss your issues. (at the first meeting).
The costs for a treatment: 40,- Euro.
The number of sessions varies and is determined by the client's health and reasons for seeking reflexology.
A general recommendation might be to begin with a session every week/once in 2 weeks for 4 times, followed by a 'tune-up' every 6 weeks/8 weeks.
Please send me an email or call me if you have any questions about reflexology.